How can an Exercise Physiologist (EP) help you?
Exercise physiologists (EP) are university qualified practitioners that utilise active movement therapy (exercise). Exercise physiology can help you through providing education, assessing your limitations and current capacity. Through exercise physiology you will also have a lifestyle plan developed to help you reach your goals.
Our EP Daniel, has experience working with people from all ages, demographics and medical histories.
Exercise physiology focuses on people with chronic health conditions and healthy populations.
Exercise physiology can help:
- Metabolic Disease (Diabetes)
- Cardiovascular Conditions (Heart Attacks / High Blood Pressure)
- Neurological Conditions (MS, Stroke, Parkinson’s)
- Muscle Injury Rehab and Prehabilitation
- Aged Care – Falls Prevention
- Mental Health
- Chronic Pain – Back, Ankle, Knee, Hip, Shoulder, et.c.
- + More!
Exercise physiology contains a host of services which include:
- Behavioural Coaching
- Health Education
- Exercise Counselling and Physical Rehabilitation
- Strength and Conditioning
- + More
The first time you meet with our EP you will go through your medical history, undergo an assessment in regard to your movement capabilities, perform goal setting to determine what you want and need and be provided with an exercise regime specifically designed to achieve your goals.
Get in touch for exercise physiology services today!