We have two options to suit all your needs.
These options are:
1. Online Training
This involves coaching purely online! You will receive your training programs, nutrition advice and habits all set up through the ‘Trainerize App’.
- This is a great option for people who are after guidance but are also capable of keeping themselves accountable.
2. Virtual Training
Our Virtual service involves live video consultations between you and your coach! This way you are guided by a coach whilst you complete your training program, you have the ability to ask questions, receive feedback and change as required instantly!
- This is an ideal service for people who are unable to make the face to face service but still require accountability and coaching through your training program.
Each service will receive:
– This is where we first get to know each other, then understand and identify exactly where you want to go on your journey towards a healthier lifestyle and map out steps to get their!
You will receive the following through Zoom:
- Pre-Exercise screening and medical history overview
- Goal Setting
- A baseline assessment – To enable us to tailor our approach to your needs
- An Individualized program consisting of both stretching and movement related exercises
Once the initial is out of the way, we will help you build both habits in movement related and nutrition if required to assist you towards your goals.
- Access to our online training program where you can track and be held accountable for your program
- One on one sessions with our health professionals (Either our Exercise Physiologist or Personal Trainer) to guide you through your session, educating and motivating your throughout.