We have a range of one-on-one Health Services
With our Face to Face options, we have multiple options to suit people of all needs.
We offer a range of One-on-One options for you to improve your health!
This service is ideal for people with chronic health conditions which includes:
Cancer (pre, during and post)
Metabolic disease (diabetes),
Cardiovascular conditions (heart attacks, blood pressure)
Neurological conditions (multiple sclerosis, stroke, Parkinson’s)
Muscle injury rehab and prehabilitation
Aged Care – Falls Prevention, Strengthening and Injury Prevention
Chronic pain – back, ankle, knee, hip, shoulder e.t.c.
This service is ideal for people who people who want to improve their body composition (gaining muscle, losing fat), training for sports, injury prehabilitation, athletes, general populations that want to improve their lifestyles + more.
This service is ideal for people within the above categories that enjoy working with others! This may be a friend or family member in a setting of 2-4 people (excluding the coach) where you can work together to reach your goals! This option still affords you tailored programs.
Each service will receive:
This is where we first get to know each other, then understand and identify exactly where you want to go on your journey towards a healthier lifestyle and map out steps to get there!
You will receive the following through Zoom:
- Pre-Exercise screening and medical history overview
- Goal Setting
- A baseline assessment – To enable us to tailor our approach to your needs
- An Individualized program consisting of both stretching and movement-related exercises
Once the initial is out of the way, we will help you build both habits in movement-related and nutrition if required to assist you towards your goals.
- Access to our online training program where you can track and be held accountable for your program
- One-on-one sessions with our health professionals (Either our Exercise Physiologist or Personal Trainer) to guide you through your session, educating and motivating your throughout.